Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Great Deal!

I usually update my posts on Tuesdays, but I have misplaced my camera cord! Hopefully it will turn up soon so that I can get back to posting all about food! In order to not let all 12 of you followers down, here is a link for today's Groupon! It is $30 for 2 boxes of Organic produce, which is great (that is, if you use a lot of produce like me who can easily spend more than that on a weeks worth of produce). The only set back would be not knowing exactly what will be in the boxes, but who cares! Just another reason to be creative... Me and a friend who also bought it will be challenging ourselves in an Iron Chef slash Chopped basket competition... so stay tuned for that :-).

Anyways, here is the link for the Groupon deal. Go onto the Organics Delivered website to see if they deliver in your area. Use this link, or my email (elineli07@yahoo.com) as referral if you are not already a Groupon member- then I get $10 :-)
http://www.groupon.com/long-island/?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=affiliate_link&utm_source=uu9455649

1 comment:

  1. I think organics delivered has gone out of business now

    ReplyDelete